Friday, August 22, 2008

Junior Year

I always thought it would be easy. For God knows what reason.

Because I got to school today and this is what I receieved:

Homework.

For every single class.

EXCEPT: Orchestra and Journalism.

I figured that at least I'd get homework in my AP classes, but seriously.

This is just ridiculous.

And time consuming.

Gah!

At least I'm meeting tonight for studying with friends.

And to gaze upon the hot barista guy who serves coffee at HG. Yum Yum.

It will be an interesting night.

If only I didn't have this embarassing haircut to ruin my entire life! It's my fault though. Like the idiot I am, I think I can cure everything. So I cut my bangs because they were getting too long. And now they are just a little too short.

Opps.

-Anya Potato!!!

No comments: